Thursday, April 13, 2006

Three Link Thursday

So don't complain about your phone bill anymore. I think I made a similar bill for my parents when I was 15.

------

You mean all one has to do is pose holding up a bunch of onesies?? From a mom of real multiples, I hope they spend a long time behind bars. (Thanks to Ginny B. for the link.)

------

Ewwww!! See, working is hazardous.

------

Bonus Link (you'll be sorry I added it) -- reason #257 why I'm glad I'm a vegetarian: my recipe titles don't give my guests the dry heaves.

2 Comments:

At Friday, April 14, 2006 9:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, your last item does at least have good manners. It says to "introduce" the sea spider before you boil it.

And of course, any recipe with a "glass" of whiskey can't be all bad!

GB

 
At Friday, April 14, 2006 3:43:00 PM, Blogger Sheryle said...

GB: Politeness is key. "Hello sea spider, my name is Sheryle. And your name would be? Sam? It's certainly a delight to meet you. I have a nice hot jacuzzi for you to play in."

You know, I don't drink, but I might make an exception with that meal.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home