Thursday, April 06, 2006

Three Link Thursday

My dear friend, who shall go unnamed, except that the first letter of her name is J and there's an "Anne" in it, suggested that I should change to doing a "One Link Wednesday." I, in my vast maturity, have only one thing to say to you. Get your own blog. Ok, two things.

Don't hurt me.

------

Amazing. I've seen some of Julian Beever's artwork on an email once. The most fascinating thing is the photos that are not at the right perspective. (His site was down at this posting, so I'll check later to make sure the link works.) UPDATE: this link appears to be down at least semi-permanently, so I'll direct you to another link, once Blogger lets me!

------

The next two links were given me by David. Thank you for keeping your eyes peeled, sweetness.

Ok, this one begs the question: WHY?

------

This is origami. A single sheet of paper for each object. Amazing.

------

Oh, and J*Anne? Consider yourself mooned.

2 Comments:

At Friday, April 07, 2006 4:59:00 AM, Blogger kerri said...

Wow. That first origami spider gave me the creeps! Because it looked so real! (Also: Hello! Over from Lawbrat's site. :) )

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006 4:42:00 PM, Blogger Sheryle said...

Hey Kerri! Yeah, I'm an arachnophobe, so I didn't appreciate the spider, either.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home