Friday, March 17, 2006

The Nose Tampon

Good news is that I'm finally getting over the bronchitis. Still wheezing and coughing, but not so violently. I also have a new doctor whom I really like; my last one was a jerk and a waste of my time. I still have a runny nose and I'm annoyed by my dependence upon the tissue box. Thus, I have come up with an invention:

The Nose Tampon!

They don't call me brilliant for nothing. Not that anyone does. But if they did....

Think of it, you can buy a package of say, 40 Nose Tampons, each individually wrapped in paper or plastic. I haven't decided about the applicator part. Anyway, so you'd insert the tampon in the nostril, using two unless you've got unilateral drippage. The tampon swells to fit the shape of the chamber and absorbs mucus. You can get the regular, super absorbant, or slim (for Michael Jackson sized nostrils). Unlike conventional tampons, there will not be deoderant options. But, one can select different colors so the dangling strings will match your outfit.

I thought about emailing my idea to Kleenex, but David tells me I should wait until the ambien wears off.

5 Comments:

At Sunday, March 19, 2006 5:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that what that string was hanging out of your nose last week? I was afraid to ask. Now I'm glad I didn't!
GB

 
At Monday, March 20, 2006 11:59:00 AM, Blogger Sheryle said...

You want one, don't you. Don't be ashamed to admit it.

 
At Friday, November 16, 2007 12:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sick right now, and i just had just been thinking about wanting a nose tampon, and so i googled it and found your blog. lol. you really do need to submit the idea to kleenex. i always want one when i get sick.

 
At Saturday, April 18, 2009 8:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree. submit to kleenx. i hate my nose dripping and/or not being able to breathe

 
At Saturday, July 10, 2010 5:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have major allergies. I'd buy them... It would keep my nose from getting so raw from wiping it all day. I've tried cotton balls but they only last about 1 minute before they're soaked.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home