Thursday, February 16, 2006

Three Link Thursday

Sorry about the dearth of posts lately. My sister is visiting for two weeks and I haven't seen her in two years, so that's where I've been. In the meantime:

Need a late valentine idea? Send them to this site. I admit that I spent way to much time on this site, swinging our little friend around until the whole song was over. Several times. Click on the anti-gravity button and you can get him to do some very graceful ballet moves. What can I say, I've got a sickness (thanks to JoAnne who gave this link to me in the first place.)

------

Truth is stranger than The National Enquirer.

------

This next one falls into the category of Mia & Sheryle's Diet Aids: if you aren't interested in losing your appetite - don't click this link.

I warned you.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, February 18, 2006 12:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, even that doesn't stop me.

Miss Piggy

 
At Monday, February 20, 2006 2:00:00 PM, Anonymous lawbrat said...

Ewww, frogs taking over, and worms coming out of eyes.
On the frog link, I also clicked a link of a one-eyed kitten. That was...odd.
Hope everything is well.

 
At Monday, February 27, 2006 9:14:00 AM, Anonymous lawbrat said...

Hi Sheryle, I just wanted to stop by and ask you to drop by my place, then if you would, take a peek over at Deb's place.
If you stop by Susies also, there more information there too.
I'm solicitating prayers. Big time. I've emailed many school friends, even the one I know dont pray- but they can send good thoughts.
If you can - I know your busy - if you cant take a few mintues, that would be great.

God Bless you!!

 
At Monday, February 27, 2006 6:17:00 PM, Blogger Sheryle said...

lawbrat: I will do so. God bless you, too, sweetie.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home