Thursday, January 19, 2006

Life is More Neato with Spell Check

When I wrote that last post Spell Check gave me some very interesting alternatives to some of the words I used. My sister Mia called while I was writing it and we had a good laughing session with lots of chortles and snorts. Using words from my previous post I've written the following paragraph followed by a paragraph using the changes Spell Check suggests for my first paragraph. Follow?

My Paragraph
I'm so glad I enjoyed lounging around in the jacuzzi last weekend. The lodge has a nice selection of four hot steaming jacuzzi's that are so relaxing. I wish I had jacuzzi's at home. It would be nice to dangle my toes in the jacuzzi while eating a plate of deep-fried jalepenos.

My Paragraph as Paraphrased by Spell Check
I'm so glad I enjoyed lounging around in the jackass last weekend. The lodge has a nice selection of four hot steaming sausage's that are so relaxing. I wish I had a jockeys at home. It would be nice to dangle my toes in the jackass while eating a plate of deep-fried Calvinists.

My conversation with my sister got much worse than that -- the possibilities were endless -- but I try to keep this blog tasteful (I heard that snort, JoAnne).

2 Comments:

At Friday, January 20, 2006 11:04:00 PM, Anonymous lawbrat said...

How spellcheck managed that...I dont wanna know.

 
At Saturday, January 21, 2006 5:22:00 PM, Blogger Sheryle said...

Me neither.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home