Monday, December 12, 2005

Ginny and Sons

My friend Ginny asks me today, "Have you made any new posts since Saturday?"

"No."

"Well, get with it!"

Ginny, I will try to mend my wicked ways and post daily. I might as well, since I know that you will continue to request my posts no matter who dies first. That's only one of the many endearing traits I love about you.

Oh, and speaking of Ginny. (Get worried, get very worried.)

One evening she is changing her clothes for bed. Somehow she manages to fall (a nightcap is something you wear on your head, Ginny). Her young adult sons hear her and come to her bedroom door, concerned.

"Mom, are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm all right."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm lying here naked, but I'll be ok."

Sudden scrambling heard as boys retreat rapidly, panicky "Ok, Mom.." heard in distance.

Children. So helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home