Tuesday, December 06, 2005

But Wait! There's More!

I'm working from home, sick, today. Don't you just love the Wonderful Season of Mucus? There should be a CD to celebrate the season, complete with these hits:

Deck the Halls with Balls of Mucus
Fa la la la la, la la la la!

Grandma Got Run Over By Pneumonia

I'll Be Home for Sinusitis

It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Sickness

Jingle Bells, I can't Smell, I've got the grippe;
Oh what fun it is to feel that post-nasal drip.

Do You Hear What I Hear?
(So You've Got Tinnitus, too?)

It's the Most Productive Time of the Year

Santa Baby, slip a Nyquil under the tree, for me
I've been an awful good girl
Santa Baby, my lips have changed in color too, light blue...

And much, much more!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home