Monday, November 14, 2005

Improving

Everyone's better now. The girls still have these teeny raspy voices. Syd had a rash last night, but I think it was just a viral exanthem. I made them cough syrup with honey and lemon juice and they started fake coughing just to take it.

I'm doing better buexcept for my headache today. I have Lyme Disease, the chronic or late version. I've been upping my treatments, which is good to kick the bug, but makes me feel worse. So I get these migraines I call my Lymegraines because they come with not only a right-sided head and neck pain but also swollen lymph nodes on the same side. Neato.

Anyway, I working again today and have a big list of patients to speak to. It helps take my mind off my problems to be able to help people with much worse problems then mine. I'm more grateful for all the blessings in my life. Sounds like a Hallmark card, but it's true, helping others does make you feel good.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 3:38:00 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Supergirl,
You may use my lasso of truth anytime.
Yours truly,
Jen ooops Wonderwoman

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 11:49:00 AM, Blogger Sheryle said...

Dear Wonderwoman,
Your lasso of truth will come in handy. I'll take you up on that offer. Is that how you do your job so well?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home